Would being on the top of google help your business

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Impact of SEO WEB DESIGN on getting better search results!

It goes without saying that showing up on the first or second page of google is a great thing for business! It occurred to me that there needed to be a new service that combined search engine optimization (SEO) and web design!  The idea being to integrate SEO fundamentals right into the design of the web site. This helps to make your web site more search engine friendly :)

I have been doing both SEO and seo web design since 1998, and many of my clients have benefited from my web hosting and seo skills to generate more traffic for there web site. So the "light bulb" went off and and I created a new business which is very unique, which is called SEO WEB DESIGN ! I know... it seems so obvious! Combine a great design service that is distinctive, easy to navigate, and is value priced, AND combine this with world class search engine optimization (seo). 

Visit SEO WEB HOSTING to learn more. Make sure to check out the SEO case studies for great seo results.

- svend

No comments: